The HML Passive Cable let you connect your MHL-enabled smartphone, tablet PC or other
mobile device to your MHL-enabled HDTV display, monitor, or projector.
This cable offers a simple plug-and-play solution for viewing content (e.g. photos, audio
and video) from an MHL-enabled mobile device on a large display and home entertainment
Note: This is a passive cable, your mobile device as well as your HDTV display, monitor, or projector, etc.
must be MHL-enabled. Please refer to your devices owner’s manual and/or visit the MHL consortium
website for a list of MHL Enabled Products. This product will not work with devices that have an 11 pin
MHL connector direct, such as the Samsung S3 and S4 models.
• Compliance with MHL 1.0 and MHL 2.0
• Support of 4K formats up to 3840 × 2160 at 30 Hz.
• Improved Remote Control Protocol (RCP) with new commands
• Higher power charging up to 10 W
• Enhanced 7.1 surround sound with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
• USB Micro B Type to HDMI / 1M, 2M, 3M
• USB Type-C to HDMI / 1M, 2M, 3M